Greenwood, IN - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Fellowship Heating & Cooling, Inc. is proud to serve the Greenwood community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at (317) 787-6221 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Oil Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- New Boiler Sales
- Fireplaces & Gas Logs
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Boiler Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Greenwood, IN - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Greenwood is a city in Johnson County, Indiana, with about 50,000 residents. Greenwood is positioned between Indiana State Road 37 and Interstate 65 and shares a border with Indianapolis. This is part of the reason why it is the most densely inhabited suburb in the southern segment of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Area. Greenwood is a well-liked destination for families in search of homes in the Central Indiana Region. This is partially due to the seasonal weather, the gorgeous parks, the ample career opportunities and the friendly people.
The town maintains many parks for a sunny day fun in the spring and summer:
- City Center Park: 5 acres: splash pad, handicap accessible playgrounds, a basketball court, and a shelter
- Community Garden: Residents can rent out a plot to grow plants, flora, fruits, vegetables, and other vegetation.
- Craig Park: 27 acres with two shelters and a gazebo, playgrounds, tennis courts, and three play pockets.
- Freedom Park: 79 acres (largest park in Greenwood) with soccer fields, football fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, trails, a sledding hill for the winter, playgrounds, and the town’s aquatic center.
- Northeast Park: 19 acres which include soccer fields, a softball diamond, a basketball court, two picnic shelters, and a skateboarding park
- Northwest Park 12 acres with walking paths, basketball courts, and a shelter
- Old City Park: 5 acres include a playground, a football field, a shelter, and The Greenwood Public Library
- University Park: includes a picnic shelter, a playground, a basketball court, walking trails, Dog Park, and a plaza pavilion.
- Westside Park: 27 acres, Pleasant Run Creek runs through the park and it also includes a softball diamond, a picnic shelter, tennis courts, playgrounds, and walking trails.
If you are looking for something fun to do with the whole family in autumn the nearby town of Fishers may have just the thing. The Fishers Renaissance Faire is held the first weekend in October, as the weather conditions cool down and features much historical fun:
- Jousting and pirate shows as well as genuine period/spoof staged entertainment and scripted communications between the cast of over 100 notable characters from the past
- Magicians, minstrels, and jesters, as well as a queen and her royal court
- period arts and crafts as well as a wide assortment of food and beverages and children's activities