Fishers, IN - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Fellowship Heating & Cooling, Inc. is proud to serve the Fishers community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at (317) 787-6221 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
We offer the following in Fishers, IN
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Oil Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- New Boiler Sales
- Fireplaces & Gas Logs
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Boiler Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Fishers, IN - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Fishers is a suburban Indiana town with beautiful neighborhoods and welcoming people. Seasonal weather means flowers in the spring and snow in the winter… and everything in between. The area is so chock full of history, culture, and activities that there is something to do for every interest and age and for every season. The forecast is always for fun!
The town has been named:
- Money Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Live in America (#1 Ranking!)
- America's Friendliest Towns (#3 Ranking) - Forbes[
- Family Circle’s 5th of 10 Best Towns for Families
- Named a "Playful City USA" Community by KaBOOM!
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns (IACT) “Green Community”
- The Learning Channel‘s Top 10 Cities for Families in the U.S.
- CQ Press’ Safest city in the nation
In the warm months, check out Geist Reservoir, offering activities like boating, fishing, and waterskiing. The reservoir is positioned 5 miles south of the downtown district of Fishers. In addition, the town was named the “Second Best Under-rated Golf Community in the U.S.” by Livability in 2010. There are many golf courses in the area. Fishers is home to the “Symphony on the Prairie,” an outdoor summer concert series at Conner Prairie. The event is hosted by the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. The city also offers a gratis summer concert series at the rear the Fishers Government Center, in the refurbished Nickel Plate District (an amphitheater was constructed in 2012). The town’s Parks and Recreation Department hosts open-air movie nights and holiday events there, as well.
Fishers hosts two yearly festivals:
- The Fishers Freedom Festival takes place at the end of June, right before the 4th of July. The festival has been going on for 3 decades and there is a parade, 5K, fireworks and much more located at Roy G. Holland Memorial Park. This is your typical warm-weather, outdoor summer festival and it comes with all of the traditional fun that you expect.
- The Fishers Renaissance Faire is held the first weekend in October, as the weather cools, to celebrate the Sister City relationship of Fishers with Billericay, England. The fair features much historical fun:
- Jousting and pirate shows
- Magicians and jesters
- a queen and her royal court
- period village
- authentic period/parody staged entertainment and scripted interactions amongst the cast of 150 historic characters
- period arts and crafts
- a wide variety of food and beverages
- Children's activities